Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Pimping My Stuff: War of Kings: Warriors in stores!

I'm not going to take up too much space here as I've already spoken at length about the genesis of War of Kings: Warriors, but I did want to let folks who don't have access to Marvel Digital Comics Unlimited know that the first of two print issues collecting the stories goes on sale today!

War of Kings: Warriors #1 is a two-fer of Christos Gage-written goodness, featuring the decades-in-the-making origin of Gladiator with art by Mahmud Asrar and Blastaar in the fight of his life with art by Carlos Magno! It costs only $3.99 and it gives you mucho insight into two key players in the War of Kings.

It's a big moment for me as my name will officially be in print as a comic book editor (you can't take it back) and I want to take the time to thank Bill Rosemann, Michael Horwitz, John Cerilli and Harry Go as well as the writers, artists and everybody else who made it possible.

Now go visit your local comic book retailer and ask for War of Kings: Warriors by name! Diamond Top 100 or bust, baby!

2 comments:

tesheau said...

this contact formmore information newscheck that my companylook at these guys

Unknown said...

the original source see post the original source published here official source pop over to this website